- Welcome to RPA's Website!
- Construction Products Regulation consultation launched
- EA & Defra UK winter floods cost evaluation
- DG Ent mobile charger harmonisation study published
- MMO publish Marine Planning Guidance Report
- EC publishes RPA Consumer Credit Directive report
- RPA is proud to be a Living Wage Employer
Chemicals & REACH Compliance
Let our highly-skilled team of chemicals risk and hazard experts guide you through all aspects of regulation, authorisation and compliance read more →
Impact Assessment & Evaluation
Using thorough analysis, our consultants develop and implement effective objectives, indicators and policies across a wide range of industries read more →
Our water team offers innovative solutions and sustainable goals relating to all aspects of assessment and appraisal across the water sector read more →
Environment, Economics & Ecosystem Services
RPA's internationally recognised economists have evaluation experience across a broad spectrum of policies, programmes and legislative procedure read more →
RPA has launched a consultation as part of a study regarding the Construction Products Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 (the CPR).
read more →
The EU Bookshop has published RPA's study for the European Commission's Directorate General for Enterprise and Industry on the impact of the MoU on...
read more →