- Welcome to RPA's Website!
- RPA is proud to be a Living Wage Employer
- Consultation on the regulatory fitness of chemicals legislation will close midnight 27th May
- RPA REACH Authorisation collaboration hailed as “tremendous success”
- RPA winter floods report is published!
- RPA awarded another Scottish Government contract
- Open Public Consultation on the regulatory fitness check of chemicals legislation is launched
Chemicals & REACH Compliance
Let our highly-skilled team of chemicals risk and hazard experts guide you through all aspects of regulation, authorisation and compliance read more →
Impact Assessment & Evaluation
Using thorough analysis, our consultants develop and implement effective objectives, indicators and policies across a wide range of industries read more →
Our water team offers innovative solutions and sustainable goals relating to all aspects of assessment and appraisal across the water sector read more →
Environment, Economics & Ecosystem Services
RPA's internationally recognised economists have evaluation experience across a broad spectrum of policies, programmes and legislative procedure read more →
The open public consultation on the regulatory fitness of chemicals legislation (excluding REACH) will close on 27th May 2016.
read more →
RPA has been commissioned by the Coal Authority to assess the benefits of the Strafford mine water treatment scheme near Dodworth in South Yorkshire.
read more →