Destination Digital’s ERDF Project REF: 880
Connecting Cambridgeshire is in the final stages of a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) funded project, Destination Digital, which has provided support to businesses in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough to take up digital technologies.
The £1.4 million project has enabled eligible Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) to access two types of support, namely:
- 12 hours of technical support; and
- Grants towards digital and internet related equipment and technologies.
Connecting Cambridgeshire has also been involved in awareness raising amongst businesses.
The impact evaluation aims to:
- Quantify the economic impact of the project;
- Undertake a robust assessment of whether the project has achieved its objectives or not, what has worked well and what has not; and
- Assess the original rationale for the project, and whether this rationale is/is not still valid.