Linda-Jean Cockcroft to speak at the 2017 Chemical Watch Global Business Summit
RPA is pleased to announce that Linda-Jean Cockcroft, Technical Director of Business, Industry & Growth, will be speaking at the 2017 Chemical Watch Global Business Summit in Amsterdam.
Over three days, leading experts from across the world will be providing valuable insight into the global management of chemicals and the complex and evolving regulatory environment. Regulators, industries, NGOs and other stakeholders will come together to engage in discussions via cutting edge presentations and Q&A panel sessions. The summit also provides an excellent opportunity to network with leading REACH experts such as Risk & Policy Analysts.
- Day one will focus on the rise of global chemicals regulations and their impact on business;
- Day two will take a closer look at supply chain issues affecting industries such as aerospace, cosmetics, and construction and building products; and
- Day three will consider safer chemicals, regulatory and voluntary drivers, different tools and approaches to safer chemicals, and substitution and substance awareness.
RPA’s Linda-Jean Cockcroft will be focusing on sustainability and substitution in a corporate context on day three. With almost 20 years’ consulting experience, and a focus on sustainability, REACH and chemicals regulation for the last 6 years, Linda-Jean has a unique combination of both inside-industry experience and work as an advisor to industry, including working in a number of EU countries.
Linda-Jean will be discussing the following topics:
- Update on corporate focus on sustainability
- Substitution in the context of sustainability
- Sustainable substitution: avoiding regrettable substitution
- CSR and sustainability reporting in the chemicals sector
Attendees must register for the summit, this can be done at: https://chemicalwatch.com/global-business-summit-2017
Location: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, Stadhouderskade 12, 1054 ES
Date: 20-22 March 2017
RPA presentation information: Day Three (22 March), Session 4: Safer chemicals – Regulatory and voluntary drivers, 09:25am