- We may collect your personal information, (for example, your name, email address, telephone number) via our website contact form, written correspondence, telephone calls and all other forms of communication. We may selectively use your data to communicate with you for administrative purposes (for example to update our records), or to communicate with you for the purposes of research.
- We may also collect information about your IP Address and the version of the web browser you use to access the website.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, personal data collected will only be stored by, processed by, or on behalf of RPA in the UK.
- We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You have the right to find out what information we hold about you, and to ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
- We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
- As the transmission of information over the internet is generally not secure, any data you transmit is done so at your own risk. However, we have procedures in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
- If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the RPA website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
If you have any questions or would like any further information, please get in touch.